MIR Spirobank Spirometer is a mobile laboratory for comprehensive respiratory analysis featuring respiratory function tests, desaturation analysis (with optional oximetry module), daily home care questionnaire and diary, and motion analysis with a built-in 3D accelerometer.
All Spirobank II models include:
- stand-alone and PC-based operation via USB,
- Winspiro PRO® PC software,
- PRE/POST bronchodilator comparison,
- bronchodilator reversibility, bronchial challenge with FEV1–response curve with protocols for both Methacholine and Mannitol,
- basic spirometry parameters,
- pediatric incentives,
- storage for up to 10,000 tests,
- Quanjer 2012–GLI Predicted values with LLN and Z–score,
- embedded Temperature sensor for BTPS conversion,
- backlit, high-resolution display with on-screen results and curves preview, and
- traffic light health indicator for immediate test interpretation.