MIR Spirodoc Spirometer is a mobile laboratory for comprehensive respiratory analysis featuring respiratory function tests, desaturation analysis (with optional oximetry module), daily home care questionnaire and diary, and motion analysis with a built-in 3D accelerometer.
The New Spirodoc has been developed with great attention both to design and to technology, with a very wide scope to modify the operation of the device through the various "modes": advanced parameters for the specialist, a reduced parameter set for screening as well as a simplified version for Home Care operation.
MIR Spirodoc Spirometer features:
- PRE-POST and advanced spirometry parameters,
- doctor mode and home care mode,
- automatic storage of all tests,
- automatic BTPS conversion,
- 10,000 test memory capacity,
- wide selection of predicted values,
- touch screen with settable questions and automatic answer recording for homecare patient use (eDiary), and
- Winspiro PRO® software.
MIR Spirodoc optional oximetry module features:
- simple, clear SpO2 and Pulse Rate measurements with the plethysmographic curve,
- intuitive touchscreen display,
- simple, programmable on-off timer,
- 3D accelerometer with motion analysis for O2 prescription,
- Oxygen therapy level estimates during 6MWT,
- sleep desaturation studies,
- event and body position recording during sleep analysis,
- doctor mode and home-care mode,
- exercise capacity measurement,
- three axis movement sensor to correlate the saturation level (%SpO2) to the physical activity (walk counter, movement analysis and VMU), and
- Spirodoc® carries out sleep desaturation studies and memorizes events as well as body position.